Accounts Assistant Apprentice
£18000 Per Annum Paid Travel
The Accounts team is a small team of 5. They are responsible for ensuring all our clients - both internal and external are paid efficiently and a professional financial service is provided to the business as a whole.
As a result of expansion, this is a new position which will provide support to the wider team as the role develops. This is a junior role so full support for professional qualifications will be given.
- Job Scope
The successful candidate will work as part of the Accounts Team providing assistance and support to the rest of the business; duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Processing subcontractor payments for retention releases
- Issuing monthly cost reports to the relevant commercial managers
- Learning both the Purchase ledger & subcontractor Ledger to provide additional support to the team as required (and ultimately being responsible for the management of the Purchase Ledger)
- Being responsible for chasing up all sub-contractors for any outstanding authenticated receipts and issuing monthly reports on such
- Liaise with COINS regarding support queries and their resolution
- (Monitor and control collection of Retentions from Clients)
- Checking all invoices for errors and resolving any issues
- Assist the Financial Controller with Financial Year End
- Other ad-hoc duties and assignments that arise from time to time
< Back to vacancies