Front of House Administrator
£18000 Per Annum Paid Travel, Private Healthcare, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Dental Scheme,
We are recruiting for the role of front of house administrator for our Head Office at 5 Old Bailey, London.
It is a key role to ensure we provide an excellent first point of contact to any clients, consultants and sub-contractors visiting or calling our offices.
Based on reception at the entrance to our Meeting Room Suite, the successful candidate will be working alongside our Office Manager and will report to the Customer Experience Manager.
Acting as the company's first point of contact, both in person and on the telephone, the Front of house administrator will be required to manage the reception area and the meeting room suite including all associated admin and housekeeping tasks.
The main responsibilities of the role will focus on providing excellent customer service and centre round reception, although it is anticipated that there may occasionally be additional duties allocated to provide assistance and support to colleagues.
The successful candidate will provide a professional reception service at our HQ with high-quality administrative support to multiple teams.
Duties are likely to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, putting them at ease and providing refreshments as necessary
- Managing and directing incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Opening and distributing incoming post and deliveries
- Sending outgoing post, including the use and upkeep of the franking machine
- Managing bookings for the Meeting Room Suite ensuring that meetings do not clash and that rooms are clear, clean and tidy
- Providing refreshments before and during meetings as appropriate
- Logging and recording courier bookings.
- Booking Taxis
- Costing all expenditure appropriately
- Assisting in the provision of general housekeeping duties to the main kitchen area and coffee point, ensuring that all standard sundries and refreshments are available and ordered in a timely manner
- Providing general administrative support as and when required
- Using general office equipment as necessary such as wire binding machine, laminator, photocopier etc.
< Back to vacancies