Front Of House
Travel Paid, Pension, Bupa Private Healthcare, 28 days holiday, Life insurance
- Background & Job Purpose
This is a key role to ensure we provide an excellent first point of contact to any clients, consultants and sub-contractors visiting or calling our offices and covers the management of the Reception area, back office and office supplies.
Based on reception at the entrance to our Meeting Room Suite, the successful candidate will report to the Defect Free Manager. Acting as the company's first point of contact, both in person and on the telephone, the Office Manager will be required to manage the reception area and the meeting room suite including all associated admin and housekeeping tasks.
The main responsibilities of the role will focus on providing excellent customer service to both external visitors and internal office staff, although it is anticipated that there may occasionally be additional duties allocated to provide assistance and support to colleagues.
- Job Scope
The successful candidate will fulfill the dedicated role of Office Manager which will include heading up Reception. Duties are likely to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, putting them at ease and providing refreshments as necessary
- Managing and directing incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Opening and distributing incoming post and deliveries
- Sending outgoing post, including the use and upkeep of the franking machine
- Managing bookings for the Meeting Room Suite ensuring that meetings do not clash and that rooms are clear, clean and tidy
- Taking on the responsibility for the management of the maintenance of the Head office where appropriate and liaising with the Landlord as required
- Ensuring adequate supplies of refreshments are available and, where appropriate providing, refreshments before and during meetings
- Logging and recording courier bookings and managing costs
- Assisting in the provision of general housekeeping duties to the main kitchen area and coffee point, ensuring that all standard sundries and refreshments are available and ordered in a timely manner
- Ensuring office supplies including stationery, food supplies and sundries are maintained, ordered and authorized
- Managing daily any additional staff who are required to assist you in this role and ensuring that they become competent and able to provide cover for you as required
- Providing general administrative support as and when required
The role is full time permanent working five days a week, Monday to Friday, from 08.00 until 17.00 or 8:30 until 5:30pm shifts will be alternated.
< Back to vacancies